Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
V-ROD FTW
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These parts are collecting dust in the garage, and my kids have long Christmas lists this year. Hopefully they will find a good home...the parts, not the kids.

Stock black narrow fender. SOLD! (Thanks, Vambo)

Complete factory exhaust w/chrome shields, dual O2 sensor bungs, and stock mufflers. Couple of scratches on the lower shield and bottom can from when I gently set the bike down the day after I bought it. All clamps and hardware included but I'm missing one or two of the screws that hold the shields on. $175.

V-modded mufflers, bottom one's got a little scratch (see a theme here?). Stock baffles included but no clamps. $50.

I'll sell all the exhaust stuff together for $200. Prices do not include shipping. This stuff is big and heavy and I'm in California, so please bear that in mind. PM for more pics or anything else. Thanks for looking.

Eric

Camera flash wasn't working, I guess. V-mods on the left.

V-mod muffler

Stock muffler

·
V-ROD FTW
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it, thanks.

I thought the mufflers and/or head pipes w/O2s would be hot sellers... The prices aren't firm - someone make me an offer! :D

·
V-ROD FTW
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump for reduced prices

·
V-ROD FTW
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One last bump before Christmas...

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Could use the head pipes and heatshields. Just as soon as I gave my last set away I knew I needed them! Still available? Pm Me. Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts