Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2008 AW with 3300 miles on her.Mostly stock with the addition of the TAB turnouts and a PCIII with a dyno tune by DR. Dyno here in CT.I have the original exhaust as well as a sport windshield that comes with the bike.You'll also see the tool bag and overnight bag in the pics.Kuryakyn switchblade pedals are also included.Also have the wrench to adjust the shocks included.I love the ROD' but the little lady doesn't so she's got to go.
We are getting a heck of a deal on an 07' Street Glide that's got a Screaming Eagle motor and tons of chrome which is the only reason for the sale.No issues-just drove her home on a 20 mile ride from being fully serviced.She sounds,pulls and handles just the way she should.Pick this baby up cheap and customize to your tastes.
Realistically priced at $10,500
Delivery available for a reasonable price.I do have access to a transport van.
Plenty more pics available upon request.Located in Fairfield,CT.
PM me or call 860-462-1637.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal brother. Let me know. If you are moving up to an 08' you'll love the fat tire, ABS and 5 gallon tank. Good luck with your sale. I have a clean title in hand.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold for $11,000
Good luck all.
Looks like I am a bagger now.
Something tells me I'll be back.....:notworth:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Looks like I am a bagger now.
Something tells me I'll be back.....:notworth:
Congrats on the sale, and new ride.

We'll still let you ride with us.......:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's funny HoneyB.
Maybe you'll see me on a black 07' Street Glide.(With a little Colombian gal hanging on tight)
Good news is the previous owner had this ride seriously beefed up.
No VROD but it's putting out 100HP anyway.Fishtails off the line and buring in second gear are still in play!
There is something inspiring about the rumble of the old V-Twin I must admit.
Started her up yesterday and that was a sweet feeling.Ground about shakes with this baby.
If I am ever single or in a position to have 2 bikes a VROD will be in the stable for sure.
Until then Happy Trails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts