Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about parting with my 2008 Harley-Davidson VRSCAW V-Rod/Road Rod conversion with only 3686 miles. The bike is in beautiful condition and is the perfect blend of performance and practicality. All of the Harley components were purchased new…not one part of the conversion was "used" and they are all genuine Harley-Davidson parts. If you are not familiar with these conversions, the brackets come from a company known as Cycle Visions http://www.cyclevisions.com

To start off with, the stock 2008 VRSCAW’s have the 1250cc Harley-Davidson Revolution engine along with the new 5-gallon fuel tank.

The conversion parts include:

A New HD Roadglide Fairing.

A New HD Audio System…the same system found today on Harley’s most expensive baggers…this system alone sells for about $1000.00.

The VDO fairing gauges include Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Water Temperature, and Volts.

The handlebars have the stock HD audio and mode controls.

Under the fairing, there is an HD electric garage door opener module…If you happen to have an electric garage door, you simply program the module for your door and then all you have to do is cycle the high beam switch on and off, and your door will open!

The bike has Symtec heated grips with 4 LED's that display the 4 levels of heat.

The saddlebags are Corbin Fleetliners and sell for $1700.00...here is a link to Corbin's site:
http://www.corbin.com/harley/vrsca/hdvrscaw7bag.shtml

They are extremely well built, lock, and are carpet lined.

There is an HD sissy bar and rack.

The bike has the V-Rod touring seat (shown) AND I will include the stock seat as well…both are like new.

The bike has genuine HD touring floorboards which are very comfortable on long rides.

The front tire is a brand new Pirelli Night Dragon with less than 150 miles…the rear tire is the ORIGINAL Dunlop and it still has plenty of miles left on it.

I also have a new, shorter, smoked, contour windshield that will be included.

I will include all of the stock V-Rod parts, should you ever want to return it back to its original state.

The bike needs nothing and is ready to go. I have the title in hand. We are in southwestern, Pennsylvania...close to I70 and the PA Turnpike.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me out an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
Russ

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Russ, you just got done - you OK? I was hoping to see it at MWT6 in June. Beautiful job - first class execution. Joe

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! You must have been talking with my wife and daughter who ask the same question. Funny, I just came in from plowing snow and walked by the bike...I have second thoughts...and I call them that because I have them just about every second!

Also...Thank You

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Why is it after just over 3 months I feel like my baby is being sold?

Good luck with your sale Russ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts