Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Say little lurk lots
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale after 7 years, my lovely Harley Davidson VRSCR Street Rod in Brandy Wine Metallic.

Offered for sale with a new MOT and all old MOTs to verify mileage of only 15,743 from new. There's one service stamp in the owners handbook, which is of of course included, plus all the bills to verify maintenance since.

Comes with the genuine HD rear rack and sissy bar, and the factory alarm with two fobs.

Fitted with a pair of Works Performance Street Tracker rear shocks. However, if originality's your thing, I will also include the original HD shocks in good condition with no leaks.

Sharp eyed observers will also notice that this bike is fitted with the shorter, alloy front mudguard from a later model. Again, for originality the original mudguard is included.

Again, if you know your Street Rods then you'll be please to knot that the rear breather has been replaced, the triple sprocket bolt loctited and the coolant expansion bottle replaced with the updated model.

Tyres are Avons, much better than original Dunlops and hardly worn. Standard, quiet and MOT-able stock exhaust is still fitted.

Happy to answer any questions. Viewing by appointment. £5750.

Currently listed on Autotrader where you'll find plenty more photos.

Although I don't say much, I've spent a lot of time lurking on here, and learned a lot along the way. As a special thanks, if you mention this forum I'll include genuine HD oil filter tool and belt tensioning tools in the sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.