Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 NRS with approximately 9800 miles on it. I am the original owner. The bike has the wicked fiberglass air box with the gauges inlayed in the box. Vance and hines indy exhaust. PCV with auto tune. The map it is currntly running was set by Bayside Harley Davidson making 119hp 89tq. This was enough to win the dyno shoot out for the vrod class. Side mounted liscense plate. PM wheel pulley. Amsoil synthetic since 1000 miles. All black drag bars. New grips and pegs from Harley. Sundowner seat with baseplate and sissy bar. Have to sell because I just purchased a new house. Didn't think I'd ever sell her. Two things that are wrong, never drive down the road with a harley bike cover on your bike on a open trailer. The cover swirled the paint on the headlight cover on the left side and put a scratch on the very back left side of the airbox. The scratch is about an inch and a half long. 11500.00 obo. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry about the delay. One mark on the fender. Hit a bump on the interstate and punched the taillight out of the fender which in turn scated the fender. Had to replace the wiring harness cause of course it ripped the fitting right out.

Attachments

·
HzdPay
354 Posts
thanks jeremy, I have to say that this was the most difficult and painful purchase I have ever made, but it was definately worth it.

I'm sure it was the most difficult sale you've made as well...for a second there I didnt think it was going to happen with everything slowing us down

1 - 9 of 9 Posts