Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to sell it, but I haven't been on the bike in some time (3-4 months). Probably going to look for something more fitting myself and Kendra, so....here it goes.

2008 Harley-Davidson VRSCDXA,Harley Davidson Night Rod Special.

One owner bike, never dropped or damaged. Less than 8,000 (7600 I think) miles on the clock. New Dunlop tires at 6,000 miles, all HD serviced and performed at normal service intervals.

Options include: Black and Pewter finish, ABS, and Security.

Aftermarket items include: Black HD hand controls, reduced reach foot pegs, HD black front axle nut covers, HD black rear axle covers, Bub 7 exhaust, K&N high flow filter, and HD performance tune. Always garage kept, only in the rain once. Bike comes with all factory parts including aftermarket ones installed. All reasonable offers considered. $14850

I have pictures and I can email them to you as well. You can email me direct at [email protected]

·
Hell is Chrome.
263 Posts
Hey Ant,

Sorry to see the bike go. Good luck with the sale.

Anyone considering this bike, you won't regret checking it out in person. This guy knows how to take care of his stuff.

CE

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Ant,

Sorry to see the bike go. Good luck with the sale.

Anyone considering this bike, you won't regret checking it out in person. This guy knows how to take care of his stuff.

CE
Well it hasn't left yet.

Thank you for the support. I'll be back on two wheels again don't worry about that :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts