Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to put her back up for sale and she if she can find a loving home. I bought the bike new from Appelton's Harley Davidson in Clarksville, TN in June 2008. She has H-D black hand controls, TAB Performance non-baffled slip-ons (LOUD), K&N air filter, PCIII, and was tuned professionally during Rolling Thunder 2009 in Panama City, FL. She has 2859 miles on her. Asking $13,000.00 OBO. I have too many toys and this never gets ridden.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK...If I keep walking past this bike in the garage much longer, she will be taken out and properly ridden like the bike she is. So, I think a new price is in order to see some interest. $12,000.00 Firm. Any takers?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Arg.... If you would have posted about couple of months earlier I would have snatched this thing up. I live in Kingston right across the border... Good luck with the sale.

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
OK...If I keep walking past this bike in the garage much longer, she will be taken out and properly ridden like the bike she is. So, I think a new price is in order to see some interest. $12,000.00 Firm. Any takers?
I've got to sell my two DX's first ....argh .

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
What did it go for?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts