Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
V Stan
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Harley-Davidson VRSC VRSCAW-Vrod

THIS WILL MAKE THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THAT SPECIAL PERSON..... SMALL DEPOSIT WILL HOLD THE BIKE TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Up for sale is my beautiful 2008 Harley Davidson (105 th Anniversary) Vrod for sale. Model "VRSCAW" This is a limited edition NUMBERED BIKE and is #158 of 1200 made. I am the original owner of this beautiful bike. It is always garaged and treated right. It was just serviced, has fresh AMSOIL SYNTHETIC OIL and new front and a WIDER 260 REAR TIRE. It was autographed by WILLIE G DAVIDSON and BILL DAVIDSON of Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corp.. I have over $1400 in custom and chrome parts on this bike. I have additional Harley Davidson chrome items and Vmod pipes available for this or any other Vrod. The motor on this bike is 1250cc.The older Vrods were only 1130 cc untill they were upgraded in 2008. Some of the items that were installed on this bike are:

• Chrome Headlight Visor
  • Custom made billet "V ROD" splitter cover on brake lines below triple trees
  • Chrome Switch Cap Covers
  • Leather Stitched hhand Grips
  • StainLess Steel Braided Coolant Hose
  • Custom Cam Covers with Medallions
  • Chrome Rider Foot Pegs
  • Chrome Passenger Foot pegs
  • Chrome Jiffy Stand
  • LED Tailight with turn signals
  • Front Turn Signal Relocation Kit
  • Chrome Tail Light Cover
  • Chrome Rear Axle Covers
  • Custom Side Mount License Plate Frame (Horizontal or Vertical) with lights
  • Chrome bolt caps on engine and frame
  • K & N Air filter
  • Custon made caps on rear shock bolts

The bike was always adult ridden and well taken care of. No marks or dings. Showroom Condition! I am asking $12,000.00 for this bike. The suggested retail price for this bike is $12,750.00, not including the $1,400 in extras that have been installed on this bike. I am asking LESS THAN RETAIL PRICE! I can help with shipping, or I can possibly deliver within 150 miles of zip 18444 for a fee. You can email, call or text me at 570-498-9308 with any questions.

Attachments

·
V Stan
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, The mileage is 15000. The vin #1hd1hfh408k801954. New rubber has less than 500 miles on the METEZLER tires. (260 rear) Amsoil has about 50 miles since changed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts