·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:thumb: I'd take one

·
Tired of the crap
2,819 Posts
Whoa!

Some definitely impressive specs. on that bike. It looks like Buell is getting serious about taking on the sportbike market. And if H-D is serious about growing their motorcycle business - it looks like a step in the right direction.

Of interest to me, is how much, if at all, is that engine related to the Revolution?

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Kinda kicks all the older Buells butts..... is it really gonna be made?

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
that thing is sweet

·
↓my kid & pet
510 Posts
cool, but where is this 72 degree V twin coming from???

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Night GT said:
cool, but where is this 72 degree V twin coming from???
A guy that I work with said it's the same motor Aprilla uses.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Nice numbers but I will never forget the Test ride I took on a Buell Lightening and the other thing (Blast, I dunno) I have never HATED such a ride. I wanted to park it and walk back to the dealership. Hope this one is more comfy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I owned an M2 for 7 years before I bought my Rod. This new setup looks killer. Six speed tranny and liquid cooled...so sweet. I want to take a test ride.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Youngzee said:
A guy that I work with said it's the same motor Aprilla uses.
IMPOSSIBLE...Aprilia has been running their 60 degree Vtwin...KTM has a 70 degree Vtwin in their Superduke

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
luxlamf said:
Nice numbers but I will never forget the Test ride I took on a Buell Lightening and the other thing (Blast, I dunno) I have never HATED such a ride. I wanted to park it and walk back to the dealership. Hope this one is more comfy.
Just curious have you ever said a positive thing on this forum???? Besides how great your bike is!!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
JDR_ROD said:
Just curious have you ever said a positive thing on this forum???? Besides how great your bike is!!
YEs I LOve the 2007 DX, Smoothrod bike, Handy Dan and his damned Chrome Frame, Cheatin and His excellent front tire set up, Halfnutz bike, Max's, Hmmm Pondo makes excellent products, RJ and Joseph are Great guys and have helped me thru many repairs, I love the Dodge Challenger and Charger. THere are other things I believe not coming to mind, But if you are talking about me as a Negative Creep than you are right there too but you can rest easy knowing that one day I will be in a Hospice room dying all alone with no visitors. so there is your justice.

Oh and My bike is better than yours.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts