Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting with the best bike I ever owned. 08AW, Very well cared for, all maintenance done at dealers, no abs or security. Asking $12500 or best offer. Can PM me or email [email protected] with any questions.

Has CE Illusions rear fender with integrated tail light (has turn signals build in strip) and custom matched Black pearl paint. Vmod'd exhaust with Powercommander III and Progressive rear shocks.

Number of misc add on's: Chrome H/D muffler clamps, H/D Coolant hose cover, H/D Turn signal relocators, H/D Chrome louvers, Chrome H/D grips, Chrome pegs kit, Side mount w/leds. I think that's it.

I am the only owner. No real reason for selling other than I don't ride as much as I like anymore.

Attachments

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
think you're hearing crickets 'cause most of the country is getting ready to put the "toys" away for the winter. Good luck though, it really is a nice looking bike.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks AOW, I realize that is the case. Just thought I would give it a shot, don't really want or need to sell it- i just get sick to my stomach every time I look at it and I am not riding it!

Given the season, bottom line I would take $11,500 cash.

FYI to all, I will not take any less, so please do not ask.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
This bike would look great with a set of F wheels...hummm

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't think for a minute I haven't considered it. From my understanding everything transfers over.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
keep the bike buy the wheels bring it over and I'll help you do the transfer.

lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, Ok will give this a shot since spring is almost here, otherwise I am going to start dumping $ into it for wheels and bars, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts