Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Hey speaking of that color combo the Saints played today, Wonder if they beat the Steelers.
Thats a Great Badge they have for 105 Anniv. Thats all I have to say about that.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
I like the colors, not more than my DX but atleast they are trying something new

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
My dealer had one, but has sold it already. It didn't really do anything for me. I especially don't like the 105th badge. They did such a nice job on the 100th, but the 105th is ugly. IMHO

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I think the laced front wheel is nice..it kind of gives a little variety...it would be better though if you had a choice. I think the 105th paint scheme looks the best on the VROD

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dabart said:
Was at Atascadero, Ca Gary Bang Dealer buying a new helmet.... Lo and behold there she was.... 20 grand or so out the door as I was told
26k here in canada freight and taxes in....well worth it!

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
nval8 said:
only because the Steelers used their starters for the complete game :D
Uh huh.........sure they did.......

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Redbullssg said:
I don't dig two different types of wheels on a bike. Dig the colors though.....
Hmmmmmm......I just cant get over the colors. I havent seen them in real life on a v-rod but they did just get a dyna wide glide at my dealership and my wife said it didnt look that good and I had to concure after seeing it in person. It just looks wimpy in my opinion.

·
Registered
380 Posts
All the other bikes in that color don't look that good, TRUST me the V-rod kicks @ss in that color and the pictures just don't do it justice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts