Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
.................SOLD ........Attached is a PDF file containing 24 pictures of my beloved VRSCX. Must part with it for a variety of reasons including old age, down sizing, no room to manage it etc. Take a look at the pdf file for a comprehensive view of all sides and features.
Asking $6000 cash. I will not ship. Come and get it.

Attachments

Reactions: rc4man

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It should be noted. Picture 17 in the composite showing the rear wheel. The design on the chrome is a reflection of the pavers on my driveway and not a design in the chrome.

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. Want to buy it?

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
190,000 and running strong

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Get it to 200,000 and we'll talk Rusty - ;) Steve in Casselberry - in any event I'd love to buy your secondary chain tensioner tool from you - also I'd love to ride out & meet you, look at your bike, but really can't you go just 10K more and you're one of the few, if only - 200,000 mile Revo V Rod members ? - just do it for crying out loud ! ( unless you really can't - then I do truly understand ) just let me know here or pm - (y) :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There was a guy out in California, forum name SHOE, that had 200,000+ miles on his 2002? and that was 10 years or so ago.
Tell you what, you buy my vrscx and I will through the chain tensioner in as a bonus free of charge.

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve, How does $40 sound? W can meet somewhere for lunch and swap money for merchandise.

I was going to send you a private message but I can not figure out how to do it with the forums new format.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Sounds great ! Rusty - let me know I'm going to ride the R Model to Gainesville next weekend for the Harley Only Drags to see TaxMan Hog and his Destroyer but I'd be happy to meet up with you then or any other time to see your VRSCX bike and buy the cam chain tension tool - I could really use it and you are the Man ! (y):cool:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Steve, How does $40 sound? W can meet somewhere for lunch and swap money for merchandise.

I was going to send you a private message but I can not figure out how to do it with the forums new format.
If you left mouse click on your avatar at the top right of the screen you will get a menu. PM's are now called Conversations.

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Coastrider.

Reactions: coastrider

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump. Bike still for sale. Make offer.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
I saw this bike in person a few weeks ago and will say it's in amazing condition - most impressive is the fully functional cruise control Rusty installed - bike is ready to ride - just goes to show you that with a non abusive adult riding it, proper care and servicing these bikes will last forever ! Buy it - you won't be disappointed ! (y):cool:

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Need to sell this bike. Any reasonable offer will be considered. The cruise control and the Oberon hand levers are no longer installed on the bike.

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No room in the garage for another bike but can I ask what cruise control did you have on it?
I used a H-D Kit for a 2002+ Road King. Had to make my own wiring harness between the control module and handle bar switches but it has been faithful for about 10 years or so.
The kit is no longer available and likewise the parts for it. I own a 2002 Road King which is why I removed the kit from the V-Rod. Spare parts issue.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts