Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Vrod King"
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new project, so perhaps it’s time to make some more room. Putting up for sale a 2007 VRSCX, 279 of 1400. Comes with a conservative black set because some days you just don’t want to wear the “super suit” and you just want to blend in. Yes, it does also have the “super suit”. 7,800 miles, has the Buell front wheel and inverted rotor set up. Mid-peg set-up. 260 rear tire. Vance & Hines pipes with Fuel Pack tuner. It does have a Salvage title as the 1st owner forgot about the kickstand when he got off of it. Lower frame rail has been replaced and an airbox has been repainted with reflective graphics. 7,000/obo. Will work with you on shipping. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Starting a new project, so perhaps it’s time to make some more room. Putting up for sale a 2007 VRSCX, 279 of 1400. Comes with a conservative black set because some days you just don’t want to wear the “super suit” and you just want to blend in. Yes, it does also have the “super suit”. 7,800 miles, has the Buell front wheel and inverted rotor set up. Mid-peg set-up. 260 rear tire. Vance & Hines pipes with Fuel Pack tuner. It does have a Salvage title as the 1st owner forgot about the kickstand when he got off of it. Lower frame rail has been replaced and an airbox has been repainted with reflective graphics. 7,000/obo. Will work with you on shipping. [email protected]

Mike, I am interested in your V Rod. Please let me know if it is still for sale. Thank you. Michael. [email protected] 405-256-2125

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
NICE BIKE ! Love the Clark Kent " Quick Change " Outfit ! Mid Controls !! Muffler too long too high but I'm sure it sounds great, can be swapped out if needed real quick. That's a keeper bike for whoever picks it up !

·
"Vrod King"
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it has been a year since I listed it for sale. I was hoping to sell it much sooner. At this moment in time it is unavailable as I will be moving to Nevada as soon as things open up again. It was placed in a shipping container a whole 3 days before everything here got shut down and now is in storage with 2 of my other Vrods. I'm hoping for this move to be done before September.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well it has been a year since I listed it for sale. I was hoping to sell it much sooner. At this moment in time it is unavailable as I will be moving to Nevada as soon as things open up again. It was placed in a shipping container a whole 3 days before everything here got shut down and now is in storage with 2 of my other Vrods. I'm hoping for this move to be done before September.
I am in no hurry so please lmk and l would like to see pics of your other v rods. You can contact me directly at [email protected] Thank you and the best of luck! Michael

1 - 6 of 6 Posts