Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
VRSCAW Rider
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I have a 2007 VRSCAW (my first bike ever) which I got 6 months ago and I have already done 1000 miles. It is coming up to its first service.

I asked the Harley dealer how I could improve performance and they did not really suggest much: his opinion was, swap the 07 for the 08 model, which seemed very self serving.

I love the 07 stock bike the way it is, especially the pipes. What I do want is more sound, something with more grunt, and some more power at the low and middle end of the rev range.

What are my options to achieve this, ranging from small improvements to major changes ? Power Commander ? Anything else ?

Many thanks,
Tolga

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yo neoneo! Welcome... you've got a bad ASS bike, and as a bro, I would tell you to wait another year and a half at least to improve the performance on that beast. You might consider suspension tune up, but you already have plenty of ponies, especially for a newer rider. Any other thread around here is guaranteed to give you plenty of inspiration, and there are plenty of ways to lose your cash on accessories and doo dads and the "personalization" process. You might consider "vmodding" your stock exhaust for a little more rumble. Congrats on your first thou', many happy hundreds of thou ahead at you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts