Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
NO CHICKEN STRIPS!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm moving to L.A. in a couple weeks and decided to sell due to lack of storage space out there. Nothing wrong with the bike at all. Very good condition and only 5k miles. Has an adjustable tuner and aftermarket tips that are baffled and sound good. Aftermarket pegs on front and rear, aftermarket shifter peg, matching grips (not installed), passenger backrest with pad, integrated l.e.d. tail with turn signals built in, dog-ass removed, l.e.d. front turn signals, aftermarket underslung mirrors, chrome radiator hose cover, chrome headlight mount cover, and chrome front pulley cover. Also comes with a few misc. extra parts, and dx chrome bars. Tires are in good condition with plenty of tread left. This bike runs very good, starts every time, no issues, no damage other than a small chip on rear fender (I have touch up paint). Blue in pics turned out wierd (camera sucks!). It is a closer blue to the side/rear and rear pics, yet still a bit deeper. Pics don't do it justice.
I will be traveling from KS to L.A. in a couple weeks along I-40 so if anyone is close to my route I might be willing to meet up for sale.
Asking $9500.
Thanks!
Tye :cheers:

Attachments

·
NO CHICKEN STRIPS!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reminding me!!
Pics and mileage added.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts