Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i wanna put the seat (front and rear) off a 2007 vrod on my 2014 vrscdx. there is a rear fender i like but it only works with the older seats. is there anything i need or should know to do this swap. will it bold right up. i know the older vrod seats that had the 180 tire wont (or so i was told) but will a 07 seat work? im new to the whole hd vrod scene and dont know a whole lot about them so im trying to learn as much as i can about these bike.

this is the rear fender im looking at getting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ok so i wanna put the seat (front and rear) off a 2007 vrod on my 2014 vrscdx. there is a rear fender i like but it only works with the older seats. is there anything i need or should know to do this swap. will it bold right up. i know the older vrod seats that had the 180 tire wont (or so i was told) but will a 07 seat work? im new to the whole hd vrod scene and dont know a whole lot about them so im trying to learn as much as i can about these bike.

this is the rear fender im looking at getting.
Hey I think we can do something to make this work. I have 2011 nightrod and I’m looking at replacing my fender with the newer 2012+ model in order for me to do that I would need to replace both seats for a 2012+ to fit on the newer rear fender. I could ship you my both of my seats and I can exchange them for yours and I would buy your rear fender too if you’re interested I’m very serious. The seats would work perfectly fine swapped as long as you have the correct fender (2011 and prior) such as the one you intend to install.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nightrodpilot let me sleep on that for a few days and ill let you know. where in the states are you located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
nightrodpilot let me sleep on that for a few days and ill let you know. where in the states are you located?
Im in Washington State. Not a problem i just figured this would be awesome for both of us. Ive been looking all over the internet for seats and rear fenders so its a win win. I can send you pictures of my seats their in mint condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts