Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this local... Don't know the seller or anything about it, but I would be MORE than happy to take it out for a spin for any interested buyers ;0) Just trying to help...

http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/1938186151.html

2007 Harley - Davidson Screaming Eagle V-Rod. This bike speaks for itself, extremely rare and number 104 of only 1400 produced. Beautiful condition with only 3,155 miles. Please call if you are looking for something particular. We have a large selection of exceptional hand picked motorcycles so please call or e-mail if you are looking for something particular. Asking only $14,450.00 OBO

·
Registered
64 Posts
i do know that this guy has been trying to sell this bike as well as an 07 nrs and i think an 07 aw . the aw's been on the market for 4 months maybe , the nrs i was looking at flying in to buy about 6 months ago but he wouldn't move on the price . the scearmin eagle been on the market for a few months to . money talk's our this guys got deep pockets to be caring these and others for so long . does anyone know the story on this se , is it rare or whats the deal ?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you tried him again, now that it hasn't moved in six months?
When I get back from my business trip, i would be happy to test ride any of them for you ;0)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
'Home' is Spokane, but I am working on my PhD at UBC, so i live there part time as well

·
Registered
23 Posts
i do know that this guy has been trying to sell this bike as well as an 07 nrs and i think an 07 aw . the aw's been on the market for 4 months maybe , the nrs i was looking at flying in to buy about 6 months ago but he wouldn't move on the price . the scearmin eagle been on the market for a few months to . money talk's our this guys got deep pockets to be caring these and others for so long . does anyone know the story on this se , is it rare or whats the deal ?
An 07 is a VRSCX, not an SE, so by my understanding, it's not a Screamin' Eagle...or it would have been a VRSCSE3, but it's not. Other than the eagle on the tank that says Screamin' Eagle there, there doesn't seem to be much else that would lead anyone to believe it's a Screamin' Eagle. Anyone have different thoughts on this? It was never advertised as a Screamin' Eagle model. Yes, there were only 1400 of them made.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
it was never advertised as a CVO/SE but they are pretty rare imho..

·
Registered
943 Posts
An 07 is a VRSCX, not an SE, so by my understanding, it's not a Screamin' Eagle...or it would have been a VRSCSE3, but it's not. Other than the eagle on the tank that says Screamin' Eagle there, there doesn't seem to be much else that would lead anyone to believe it's a Screamin' Eagle. Anyone have different thoughts on this? It was never advertised as a Screamin' Eagle model. Yes, there were only 1400 of them made.
I believe it is SE&CVO motor is not standered [email protected] thats what I was told by HD?:stooge:

·
Registered
23 Posts
It was a limited production bike, but not a SE and not even built by the CVO team. It listed for about $6000 less than the prior year SE model. It's surely a beautiful bike, but missing the chrome that makes the SE bikes stand out. It seems that it was much like what was done with the Ultra Classic Limited...an in between bike for those that wanted something more, but didn't want to go the whole way to the SE, so they built a bike with a price point somewhere in between.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts