Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm a metrics guru never worked on an american bike, buddy has a 07 nightrod with stage two cams, he bought a twin tec system. idles great starts fine BLM and afr are good at idle. tps is right on the money in the grren when tested, but at the bottom the throttle response is absolutely horrible mid range is not to bad and up high past half throttle its dead again. have to throttle up alot to take off or else it stalls and wot forget it lol.. any quick tips on this?? re-installed the factory ecu has no issues. no codes nada.. any quick tips or perhaps a tune that been mapped well for this setup. the exhaust is a very short system he said its a open pipe called turbine or something rather lol

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hey all,
I'm a metrics guru never worked on an american bike, buddy has a 07 nightrod with stage two cams, he bought a twin tec system. idles great starts fine BLM and afr are good at idle. tps is right on the money in the grren when tested, but at the bottom the throttle response is absolutely horrible mid range is not to bad and up high past half throttle its dead again. have to throttle up alot to take off or else it stalls and wot forget it lol.. any quick tips on this?? re-installed the factory ecu has no issues. no codes nada.. any quick tips or perhaps a tune that been mapped well for this setup. the exhaust is a very short system he said its a open pipe called turbine or something rather lol
It needs to be tuned and it will do the job. It will however take some reading and learning curve. I don't or haven't dealt with this system but it's similar to most speed density and other AlphaN units to set the ve tables.
http://www.daytona-twintec.com/download/VRFI4_Installation_Manual.pdf
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.