Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The City of Angels
644 Posts
Ernie,

Maybe it's nothing, but you should know that my Anti-Virus detects a trojan horse embedded in your website. It won't let me browse there and I don't want to override it. Thanks

LAV

·
Registered
50 Posts
lavrod said:
Ernie,

Maybe it's nothing, but you should know that my Anti-Virus detects a trojan horse embedded in your website. It won't let me browse there and I don't want to override it. Thanks

LAV
Yup, Avast detect it too.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I'm not much for shorter fenders but man those belt guards are bad ass!!!

Attachments

·
BreathlessPerformance.com
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fiberglass would be weaker as a fender. By the way the fenders are 625.00 for our standard and short cut and 900.00 for the cafe fender which is a 3 part fender. The fenders also include the LED brake light kits and adapters. The quality, fit and strength of our fenders are unmatched by any other fenders on the market including the flimzy factory part. If you wanted us to manufacture fiberglass 2 layer fenders it would be well below our standards and I am sure your too.

We have been forum supports since day one and here is what I can do for you.

We will give 10% discount on our new fender line till the end of Oct. You do need to tell us about the discount offer when you order or you will not get it.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com
954-925-7725

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
out of all your products the thing I love the most is the carbon passenger pillion compartment... what is the turn around on one of those when ordered?

·
Registered
878 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
out of all your products the thing I love the most is the carbon passenger pillion compartment... what is the turn around on one of those when ordered?
I agree!!! Will any of this work with the baseplates???

·
Registered
110 Posts
I like the short cut fender, will it support a passenger? The short cut fender would look awsome with a 260, it just needs to be able to old my girl on it.

·
BreathlessPerformance.com
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes the short cut fender will support a passanger. No you cannot use the baseplate with our fenders. Yes you can use the baseplate with our storage compartment.

Glad you guys like our products.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com
954-925-7725

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
asking again

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
lavrod said:
Ernie,

LAV
:them:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
great! thanks!

i should be ordering one in the next few weeks then!!
SOunds Great Travis I'll let you be the guinea pig before I order...LOL

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
gstern75 said:
SOunds Great Travis I'll let you be the guinea pig before I order...LOL
LOL, i guess i'll let you copy me on that seeing how I am gonna steal my idea back from 07dx about taking the rear fender off completely:stilpoke:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts