Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With sundowner seat and touring backrest pad and chrome headlight houseing

With original snakeskin seat and compact back pad and original red headlight houseing

Im selling my vrscse2. It has 8600 miles. It looks like new and is in exceptional condition. I bought the bike from my uncle two years ago with 1600 miles on it. He had a Power Commander fuel module installed along with having the factory pipes v-modded which sounds great! It was dynoed at 117 hp and 83 ft-lbs torque. It has new factory reactor front and rear wheels due to chrome issues which harley took care of this past winter. New rotors and pads up front too. Still have all the original paper work and owners manual, two keys and two remote security fobs, the gold cvo key, and the cotton cvo cover. $15,800
Need to move!! Located in London, Ky. Call 606-682-9277 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice bike, but with the market the way it is right now, unless you don't need to sell it, $17,000 is way high.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just figured I could always come down from a high price, but I might have trouble the other way around. Trying not to make it hurt so bad.:spank: Maybe they need to change the classifieds to "charitable donations"

·
Registered
27 Posts
They're going pretty cheap right now and the riding season is coming to an end. You can PM me your rock and I would consider.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts