Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my VRod Screamin’ Eagle in mint condition. With only 1885 miles. Color is Scarlet Red Pearl/ Charcoal Everything is stock + a bunch of HD accessory parts which are obsolete now:

• baseplate with grab bar
  • chrome tail light
  • chrome regular cover
  • chrome cylinder head bolt covers
  • Golden CVO key
  • brand new CVO indoor cover
  • brand new tool kit
  • owners manual, original sales brochure
Price is $ 17, 890.-
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Plant
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Plant Vehicle
Gauge Measuring instrument Motor vehicle Font Auto part
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Gauge Measuring instrument Motor vehicle Font Auto part

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
A Beyond Gorgeous SE2 !! Best looking V Rod H-D ever produced IMHO. What was the original purchase price ? Has it ever had an oil change or brake fluids bled ? Is the chrome on the wheels OK, not peeling like they do ? Where's the bike located for this sale ? Thanks flyhi152 ! (y):cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A Beyond Gorgeous SE2 !! Best looking V Rod H-D ever produced IMHO. What was the original purchase price ? Has it ever had an oil change or brake fluids bled ? Is the chrome on the wheels OK, not peeling like they do ? Where's the bike located for this sale ? Thanks flyhi152 ! (y):cool:
Original purchase price was over $30,000 out the door. Oil was changed every other year, chrome is absolutely perfect. No peeling. Bike is in Mesa, AZ

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
With that low miles are the tires original ? I just sent some photo's of your bike to a friend that buys bikes, he just bought a perfect 2100 mile 2011 Muscle from an estate sale and we've bought a perfect 4000 mile 2003 Anniversary together and resold it as well. Your bike looks perfect and at the top of the market so it will take a special buyer that just absolutely has to have it to pay that price but it's probably worth it to the right person. Good luck selling her I'm sure it hurts a little - if I have any leads for you I'll pass them on -(y):cool:

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,194 Posts
Original purchase price was over $30,000 out the door...
Wow, you paid a lot, I remember MSRP being about 26K. I had the orange SE2 that I turbo'ed. Actually, out the door I think I paid in the $26K range.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
dmlkm so yea MSRP was $ 26,495 then add dealer setup, added profit, freight, accessories, tax easily at or over the discussed $ 30,000 - I know some guys that didn't put up a good fight or bought at the wrong time closer to 35K. In the grand scheme of all things H-D it was actually worth it - one of the best bikes in looks and reliability they ever made, capable of 145 + Mph and 200,000 miles reliability. Most guys rode them 5K miles, maybe, just too beautiful to use everyday, garage jewelry, garage queens. But a good deal for an epic bike if you can find one like this one. (y):cool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have the same one in orange. Had the dealer put on a race tuner and CFR pipes before I took it home. It was just under $32,000. out the door.
I have a whooping 1600 miles on it. Been contemplating on selling it. Never ride it. Put new tires on because it needed them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Selling my VRod Screamin’ Eagle in mint condition. With only 1885 miles. Color is Scarlet Red Pearl/ Charcoal Everything is stock + a bunch of HD accessory parts which are obaseplate with grab bar
  • chrome tail light
  • chrome regular cover
  • Golden CVO key
  • brand new tool kit
Price is $ 17, 890.- View attachment 609696 View attachment 609693 View attachment 609694 View attachment 609695 View attachment 609696
View attachment 609695
Selling my VRod Screamin’ Eagle in mint condition. With only 1885 miles. Color is Scarlet Red Pearl/ Charcoal Everything is stock + a bunch of HD accessory parts which are obsolete now:

• chrome tail light
  • chrome regular cover
  • Golden CVO key
  • brand new tool kit
Price is $ 17, 890.- View attachment 609696 View attachment 609693 View attachment 609694 View attachment 609695 View attachment 609696
View attachment 609695
Please direct message me if this bike is still for sale. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
AirDr - I'd love to see a photo of it if you're thinking of selling it - the orange is actually my favorite color - please pm me a photo if you get a chance as I don't want to step on flyhi152's thread for his bike here - Thanks ! (y):cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please direct message me if this bike is still for sale. Thanks.
Great Bike !

I have the `05 VRSCSE in the two tone Candy Blue And Dark Candy Blue just turned over 4,000 One Owner Miles on mine. I bought it from our Local HD dealer in August `05 and has been taken care of like yours.

I paid $25,100 for it back then. I have a bunch of original parts, with some not put on the bike like a windshield. Mine has been left ALL Original just like yours. Also totally serviced every 2 years by changing All fluids. Been inside all it`s life, Never rained on !

Thinking of Selling mine due to moving ...thinking pricing mine around $15,000...so keep me posted on how your sale goes...It may make me put mine on here too !!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Where do you live, i would be interested in purcgasing this bike.

·
Registered
30 Posts

• chrome tail light
  • chrome regular cover
  • Golden CVO key
  • brand new tool kit
View attachment 609695
Please email me at [email protected] is this bike is still available. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts