Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi group, just purchased this low low mileage Street Rod. Just can’t find a passenger backrest anywhere...wife feels unsafe like it is...stock seat. Any suggestions?

·
Agave Idiots :)
334 Posts
Do you have the base plate? I have the back rest and pad.
Tom

·
VRSC est -03
2,262 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i just bought a 2006 streetrod. I have no key yet it's on orde. It was running fin then my buddy had to touch a couple of button and minutes later it stopped running. The dash lights flash. any idea how to overrun this?

·
Super Moderator
6,248 Posts
i just bought a 2006 streetrod. I have no key yet it's on orde. It was running fin then my buddy had to touch a couple of button and minutes later it stopped running. The dash lights flash. any idea how to overrun this?
An answer to this same question was posted here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks. The turn signals only flash on the dash. Headlight taillight and signals do nothing. Hope it's just a fob thing. Thanks again

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok update
I have a 2006 Street Rod and it shut down while riding it. The headlights where off as we'll as the turn signals. Only the day lights where flashing. So it's seems it was a bad connection between the 2computers. A simple re wire of one wire, at the connector and all works well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts