Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my 2006 Street Rod. It has 6,200 miles on it, is very clean, and has never been down. It is mostly stock except for a Vance and Hines Indy pipe, PCIII, and a DnA air filter. It is currently topless but I have the airbox cover. I also have the stock exhaust and all brackets and hangers etc. to put the stock pipes back on. It also has the horn relocated to under the airbnox cover but i can change that back to stock if necessary. This bike was tuned at the V&H raceshop here in Indy after the pipes and PCIII were installed. It runs good, has no issues, and is all around a nice solid bike. I travel a lot for a living and rode it about 8 times this summer and just kinda lost interest. Asking price is $8500 or best offer, and no trades. Pm me or email me at [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So with 113 views but not one reply I have to ask...am I asking too much for this bike?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I do not think you are overpriced, but in this economy and time of year it is whatever someone who has the cash feels it is worth. I wish I had the spare cash, I would love a street rod as a second Vrod.

Wife says sell the 750 Seca and 700 Virago first.

·
Free At Last
212 Posts
I do not think you are overpriced, but in this economy and time of year it is whatever someone who has the cash feels it is worth.
I Agree, If you can sit on it until spring, you should do much better. I have a nearly stock VRSCR that I also have for sale , I expect to find a much better market in the spring, assuming the DC politicians don't mess things up even worse.

Try marketing it on Craigslist besides your ad here on the forums, here's how I did my ad, used pictures and linked a bunch of online street rod articles:
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/1965581663.html
feel free to copy my ideas.

I bought and sold cars, boats, RVs, and other stuff that way, it works. Maybe return the bike to stock and sell the add ons separately too.

Good luck and keep on riding it until it sells.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
put the stock exhaust back on the bike and sell the Indy pipe on its own.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the feedback guys!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Cycle Trader is a great source also. Thats where I found my bike and it was deep in Texas and I in Southern Ca.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price reduced...$7500 or best offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts