Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2006 Streetrod that I bought new in 2006 while I was a mechanic at the Harley dealership. I have performed all maintenance on the bike myself. It has a sundowner seat, race tuner, V&H exhaust, engine guard, Nightrod headlight, LED taillights, soft saddlebags, extra airbox cover to hold magnetic tank bag, and a power port for phone charging. Battery is new, tires have about 1500 miles on them. I replaced the belt about 15000 miles ago. the bike has 66000 miles on it and still runs and looks new. Rode it to Sturgis 10 times since 2006. Very fun bike. I am also throwing in all of the stock parts with an extra new-in-box engine guard as the one on it is scratched. Text me with any questions at 719-406-1574. I live in colorado.

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
Great lookin' bike, sounds like you had 66K miles of great fun with it ! lots of folks buy the R not knowing what an R is and try to lower it and turn it into something that it isn't so it's good to see someone that really rode it and enjoyed it - If I didn't have one I'd be interested in it - Good Luck selling it !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would you consider selling the engine guard?
I would even be interested in the scratched one if you swapped them.

Thank You

1 - 3 of 3 Posts