Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearing out the garage and I have a set of 10 spoke wheels off my 06 VRSCA I need to move. There are no blemishes and come with tires mounted however I would say they should be replaced. Didn't know what to ask so let's start at $300 for both .. Pick up Only in San Diego

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
58 Posts
what size is the rear wheel 180 OR 240 ?

·
Registered
639 Posts
10 spoke only came in 180

Reactions: teamtempo

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
58 Posts
I will give you $425 if you can mail them to me

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
they will fit a 2003 with a little work? I am a Millwright

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Cool Google says it would be a 14 hour round trip to your house from mine

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Yes I am still interested and I am sorry I dont know What PM means I assume it means private message but I dont know how to do that

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I dont have a day off until Tues 2/16 but I can ship them out that day if still interested, PM me to exchange payment and shipping info.
You wont know what the postage is until you take them down to mail them so you dont know how much to ask me for .I am sorry for the hassle I remember that is probubly why you said "pick up only" at first, and I am sorry for that. I realise that you are going out of your way. I will go down to UPS and ask them what the typical rate is and send you a little more, Will that work?

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I dont have a day off until Tues 2/16 but I can ship them out that day if still interested, PM me to exchange payment and shipping info.
I just woke up I am retired Its 12 oclock here in California and i sleep late, give me a chance to play with my cat and then I will go down to UPS.I am glad someone still works around here.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Wait I am sorry you said the 16th, its only the 12th so your in no hurry, good I get to wipe down my bike before i go to UPS. I built a couple of those (UPS's)

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,396 Posts
Good luck with the sale -- they look good when powdercoated another color also

1 - 20 of 36 Posts