Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Harley Davidson Vrod Street Rod. I am the second owner of this motorcycle and it had 3500 miles when purchased. I am an older rider and very meticulous in taking care of my machinery. Harley synthetic oil changed regularly and all records are at White Lightning Harley Davidson in Chattanooga. 12,000 mile valve adjustment also at White Lightning. Bike has D&D mufflers, power commander fuel adjuster, K&N air cleaner, custom mirrors and grips, fresh battery, and fresh Avon tires. Bike now has 20,050 miles and runs and rides great. The only thing that needs replacement is a $20.00 rear brake light switch. I always use the front brake in conjunction with back so brake light illumination has not been a problem. Motorcycle magazines feel that this bike will be a collectible in time. The Street Rod Vrod was a two year only run. It has inverted forks and higher ground clearance to handle better on curvy roads. I hate to sell this bike but I want to purchase a new dirt bike. Test rides only with money in hand. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Horsepower Whisperer
727 Posts
Bump for a great deal.

·
Horsepower Whisperer
727 Posts
Hey Torch, I'm a little slow, what does bump for great deal mean? thnx
The bike is priced well.
I replied to it to get it to the top for you for more eyes to see it. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
2006 Harley Davidson Vrod Street Rod. I am the second owner of this motorcycle and it had 3500 miles when purchased. I am an older rider and very meticulous in taking care of my machinery. Harley synthetic oil changed regularly and all records are at White Lightning Harley Davidson in Chattanooga. 12,000 mile valve adjustment also at White Lightning. Bike has D&D mufflers, power commander fuel adjuster, K&N air cleaner, custom mirrors and grips, fresh battery, and fresh Avon tires. Bike now has 20,050 miles and runs and rides great. The only thing that needs replacement is a $20.00 rear brake light switch. I always use the front brake in conjunction with back so brake light illumination has not been a problem. Motorcycle magazines feel that this bike will be a collectible in time. The Street Rod Vrod was a two year only run. It has inverted forks and higher ground clearance to handle better on curvy roads. I hate to sell this bike but I want to purchase a new dirt bike. Test rides only with money in hand.

Hi checking out the street V Rod one thing I like is that the foot pegs are located down not forward.mite interested but Ineeed to sell a 2008 Rocker C with $6,000 miles lots of extra. My with could ride a V Rod because the foot pegs a located on the bottom. Let me know what the bottom dollar or like to trade just asking. Rocker C has stage 1 race kit from Harley Vance & hinds 2 into 2 downward cut out at the end. Let me know. Steve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts