Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pro Street
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 06 Black, Chrome, and, Silver V-Rod. Selling because I've decided my old body would be more comfortable on a gezzier - glide / bagger type of Harley. I also own a '83 FXRS that I bought new and can't get comfortable on it anymore either. It's a keeper though...

Mods on the Rod include, V-modded muffs, Techlusion tuner, K&N topless, and, smoked front t-signal lens. I have a 10 spoke front wheel and an extra stock set of mufflers that will go with it also. The bike has less than 8,000 miles on the clock and is currently under warranty and registered until 06/08 in WI. I live in Central CA. Personal CA plate (HD VRS) may be used if re-registered in CA. The bike is CLEANER, than new and runs great!

I'm looking for $11,500. OBO. Pictures can be seen in my gallery. More upon request.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Wow, $11.500 for a 06 these bikes have ZERO FN value..

·
Pro Street
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$11,500 is fair to me as I bought it at wholesale. I want to pass it on as a Great deal to someone else..

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
patm said:
Pat?!? Are you getting this bike!!!! First pants..and now a bike?!?!

Woo hoo!!!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
CUPCAKE said:

Woo hoo!!!
Are you kidding .. My brother Pat out west is starting up his own dealership I think ..:angeldev: :angeldev: :hidesbeh:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
CUPCAKE said:

Woo hoo!!!
Yes, Amy the bank draft is on the way for this bad boy. Good old Canada Post, overnight express and $ 29.00 later though usually means the money arrives in about 4 days or so. Can you imagine an envelope with a bank draft in it is being held at customs for inspection? DHL delivers for Canada Post in the US so go figure!

Dave, need a bike? LOL!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
patm said:
Dave, need a bike? LOL!
Maybe... Actually going to look at one tomorrow.. This guy is giving it away..
Thats enough info for you or you will be buying this one also.. :angeldev:
Congrats on the new ride -- how many is that now - I lost count :D

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
stomper said:
Maybe... Actually going to look at one tomorrow.. This guy is giving it away..
Thats enough info for you or you will be buying this one also.. :angeldev:
Congrats on the new ride -- how many is that now - I lost count :D
Dave, this is the agreement I have with my wife.

First, she always get's the left hand side of the center line in the garage for her ride etc.

Second, her last waking thought before she goes to sleep each night should be that a man can never have to many motorcycles.

Oh and BTW, the right hand side of the garage I get to share with my son and his toys.

Good luck with the purchase.:popcorn

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Thanks for everything, Greg. The bike was picked up in Bakersfield today with a skid we had brought in from Canada to load it on. You would be hard pressed to find a better guy to do business with than Greg. Pat. :thumb:

·
Pro Street
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your Welcome!

Thanks again for doing business with me and the purchase of my 06 VRSCA.

Pat is a pleasure to do business with!

Greg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts