Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, sorry to say this, but I am selling my 2006 Screaming Eagle V Rod. I bought it new from Stones HD last August of 2006. It is the orange/black paint scheme. It has just over 5,000 miles on her. It has been maintained with Amsoil filters and synthetic oil. This bike is extremely clean. I am going to price the bike being stock; however, I have thousands of dollars in accessories that are negotiable. If I trade the bike in, then I'll part it out and sell them on the forum. I am going to trade this in if it doesn't sell in the next two weeks. I still have the orginial CVO cover along with a new CVO V Rod brochure from dealer. Please email me at: [email protected] for more detailed pics or additional questions. You can also call me at: (765) 506-1080.

Aftermarket Parts that aren't part of price; however, are negotiable with purchase.
Reduced Reach Footpegs (flipped for more room) $100.00
-SuperTrapp $400.00
-Bug Jug Huggers $300
K&N Air Filter $40
06 SE BasePlate $125.00
VRSC mini upright pad Part #: 52790-05 $30
Touring Upright $45
Kurykuyan Side Mount Plate $80.00
Sac Roll Bag that mounts on luggage rack $115.00
HD Luggage Rack $85.00

I'm sure that there is more that I'm just forgetting...Again, these items aren't included in base price of bike, but are negotiable with purchase. I'm located in Marion, IN and could possibly help with delivery.
I'm asking $21,000 for the purchase of the bike stock.
8/3/07...Dropped price to $19,995
08/06/07...NEED THIS SOLD $19,000.00
08/13/07....LAST DROP...$18,500 o.b.o.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
pm sent on CFR Seat

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Why The Sale? It Is A Beauty!

:wazzup: What is the reason for the short turn around? Jeb :wazzup:

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
pc

Pm sent on Power commander. Is it a usb commander? This would fit on my 05 A right?

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
PM sent on Kuryakyn Ultimate UPright.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3OliveMartini said:
this bike is gorgeous.. i saw it at midwest thunder.. if i had a need for two .. i would definately be down ...
Thanks Elizabeth...I was hoping you wouldn't notice I was selling it....I feel awful for all the relationships I've established..It's like loosing a family member...BTW..did you get the smoothrides?

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i did get them .. friday before i took off for indy.. will get them installed this week some time i am sure.. it cant be THAT hard can it ?

and you are a really great guy .. i dont think any one would mind you hanging out with us even if you didnt have a v rod any more ..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You up in Indy for the race...That's cool. They are really easy to install. PM if you have any trouble installing them. I might be in Kansas City during the rally for Lightning Fest. So if so, I'll have to get together with ya guys again.

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
defiantely.. i will PM you .. if i have trouble but i mean how hard can two bolts be right ? famous last words LOL

and if you are near KC while we are there you best stop by !

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Dude, I PM you about the seat, I read your reply this morning saying I am first in line, and then I read the thread that you sold it? You PMed me at 10:39, and 40 minutes later you are announcing it sold. I guess speaking first these days holds no weight huh?

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
PM on the MiniUpright & VRSC mini upright pad

·
Freedom
614 Posts
PM sent on the following:
SE slip-on's
Sundowner Driver & Passenger Seat
BasePlate
Touring Upright