Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to sell but I have to:
4 sale 2006 Vivid Black Street Rod 13,000mi
$5000 in extra chrome, custom gel seat with "Street Rod" stitched into the passenger pillion.
V Mod pipes
JE Air Box cover
Bike has a power commander & K&N on it and it runs great.
Tires are brand new Dunlops with about 200mi on them.
$9000

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Bump for a nice bike! Joe

·
Registered
245 Posts
Try ebay and especially Craigs List. I'm using them, but I'm over priced for this economy so I don't expect mine to sell. I'm more trying to trade for a different Harley someone has that is also over priced like mine.
But you seem to be priced right for a sell and Craigs List gets LOTS of attention.
This is what you do, I'll share, since you're all brother VROD lovers here.

Put out an Ebay listing, then put the ebay listing addy/link in your Craigs List ad, that way, they can link to your ebay ad where the pics are able to be enlarged, and they look 100 X's better than Craigs List pics. Just start the Ebay price about $1,000.00 over what you expect to get, that way no one will bid on it, then end the ebay listing early so some idiot doesn't take high bid, then not pay you, then you get charged a selling fee until it all gets ironed out. Even after the Ebay listing is ended you can still use the link for a good while.
Good luck !!!

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
Troy,

Too bad it's not a DX or I would be all over it. Nice bike. Good luck with the sale. Let me know if the Orange VRSC SE2 becomes available... Just saying

·
Registered
193 Posts
I cant believe this bike is still on here. Its a lovely R. Good luck with the sale and God bless,
chris

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Troy,

Too bad it's not a DX or I would be all over it. Nice bike. Good luck with the sale. Let me know if the Orange VRSC SE2 becomes available... Just saying
Hey Ill call you if it comes too that. Ive got too many toys.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It hasnt gone any where. Had a lot of questions but no one comes through with the deal.
Im not giving it away, if it doesnt sale ill just ride er.
Its paid for.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Must resist..................

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
bump!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts