Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, folks.

This is a repost of the '06 VRSCR I originally advertised some weeks ago. New asking price is $11,000 (oh, the agony of depreciation ... :( ). It's all stock, 2,200 miles, black cherry paint, never been dropped, excellent condition ... it looks so pretty sitting in my garage, but that's all it's doing -- sitting.

Although the stock seat and passenger pillion are presently mounted on the Rod, I have a Corbin "Close Hollywood Solo" with matching pillion, and an "Ovalbac" backrest available for sale also, with or without the bike (add $550, which is a little more than 1/2 off retail for the three items combined). I own the bike outright. I've posted three pics in the member's gallery; you can see what the Corbin gear looks like when its mounted, if you care to.

Kindly PM or call me at 518.441.7146 if you're interested or have questions. Someone's gonna steal this rocket -- maybe you?

Thanks for dropping by.

- Jon

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Wish I had known you were in Latham. We could have been riding together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did!

On a somewhat related note, I want to mention something I thought folks here would appreciate.

The buyer was young, I'd say mid-twenties, very squared-away. The Street Rod is his first ride, ever, although his dad has ridden Harleys for years. (Personally, I think the old man was more excited about the purchase than his son. :D )

It was heartwarming to hear them chat about rides they'll be taking together. Really made my day.

Just thought I'd share that. Ride safe!

- Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts