Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No time to ride, eating dust in the garage for the past one year. Ordered an M5 and thought of using the money as a down payment when it arives in Nov.

I love the looks of the bike, initially I bought a 2005 SE and then traded that in for 2006SE because of 240 tires.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Tom, the bike finally arrived this morning. Battery was dead, go figure after sitting at the dealer waiting to be picked up for almost 3 weeks, so I installed a battery harness already and it's on the Tender now. Very nice looking bike. Thanks again for everything. Pat.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Pat,

It was a pleasure dealing with you.

I wonder what happened to the battery, unless the dealer left the key to the on position.

Tom

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Tom, perhaps. All it would do was turn over slowly, just not enough to start it. I'll leave it on the Tender and Im sure it'll be fine. Thanks, Pat.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
OK Pat how many bikes do you own now?

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Max, If you ask me not enough, if the wife is within earshot " Too Many ". The term just one more is becoming my mantra. What can I say? I just love the V-Rod. If had the room, I'd hang these SE V-Rods on the wall they're so nice. It's unfortunate this bike has not been given it's full due. I'm sure many here can testify once people take the time to listen and understand what the V-Rod is all about they become convinced. :)

·
Freedom
614 Posts
You'd think in Saskatoon he would be collecting skidoos instead...got snow yet? I gotta make a trip over to see you and your toys.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Mark no snow yet but my voice changed today while getting gas the wind was so COLD! Won't be long though. :sad:

·
Freedom
614 Posts
patm said:
Mark no snow yet but my voice changed today while getting gas the wind was so COLD! Won't be long though. :sad:
Tell me about it. Went for a ride the other night and had the Gerbings liner AND gloves plugged in and still almost got frostbite on my chin. I cleaned and waxed the bike on the weekend, polished the rims and covered her up in the garage. Any more riding this year I think will be on the BMW in Kelowna...unless you need some miles on the SE in which case I'll fly out with my gear and ride it back. :)

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
patm said:
Still nice down here in sunny Windsor :dance:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Dave no kidding. My parents told me the trees still have their leaves in Ontario. Ours have been gone since the beginning of September. Dave looks like I'm going to Vegas / AHDRA, you in? Get this 4 hours to fly there and 13 to come home. Welcome to Podunk Saskatchewan where you get a 9 hour layover on the way back home. PRICELESS. I don't care if I have to fly with goats and sheep on the plane, I'm heading to a warmer climate for the races.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
patm said:
. Dave looks like I'm going to Vegas / AHDRA, you in?
I think so, Wifey is checking every day for flights and rooms. Nothing is cheap tho, well except me :angeldev:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts