Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM if interested. $1000 - obo

****DETAILS****

This kit takes all of the proven components from the CVO VRSCSE model and puts them in a single package to add a 10% power increase to the stock V-Rod® model. Installation boosts the displacement of the Revolution® engine from 1130cc to 1250cc. Complete kit includes CNC-ported cylinder heads, revised intake cams, big bore pistons and cylinder liners, and all required gaskets and hardware. Dealer installation is required (labor costs not included). Installation will require precision machining of the Original Equipment crankcase by the approved Harley-Davidson® supplier (included in the retail price). Street legal in all 50 states when used with the stock mufflers. ECM recalibration with the stock VRSCSE calibration is required.

Fits '06 VRSCA models. Installation requires ECM Calibration (not included).

V-Rod 1130 Stock vs. 1250 Stage I Kit Performance Chart

Go Light

Warranty and Caution Information

NOTE: Recalibration is required for proper installation, and will allow engine to rev to 6200 RPM. See dealer for details. Labor cost not included. When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson Dealer, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty.

CAUTION: Harley-Davidson EFI systems will not compensate for any component changes. Do not mill heads or increase compression in any way. Do not use cams other than supplied in the kit. Do not change kit components. Failure to comply may result in engine damage. Dealer installation required - failure to comply may result in a lean fuel condition and severe engine damage.

Product ID: 29868-06

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I can't decide if I wish I had a grand, or am glad I don't... ;)

·
RIP ALEX
2,033 Posts
If you take paypal, Ill take it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts