Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 NightRod (UP-dated with more pics). $10,500

IVE ADDED MORE PICS........Take a look at the thread for more pics.............................................................................I'm selling my 2006 Harley Davidson Night Rod w/ less than 5,500 miles. Fuel injected, liquid cooled, duel brembo front disk brakes, brand new 180 wide back tire, factory HD alarm system, chrome engine covers, forward control relocation kit, chrome pegs, removable luggage rack, Thunder Header exhaust pipe (sounds like a helicopter), Power Commander fuel management system, & dyno tuned. Excellent condition and lots of fun. I still have all the stock parts that I'll give you also. YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS BIKE WITH THESE MODS AT THIS PRICE ANYWHERE. Serious inquiries only. Brad (512) 567-9904

Attachments

·
Finn
466 Posts
Man I wish my wife would make up her mind about what bike she wants. This would be a nice one for here.
Good Luck

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
I'm looking for a bike as well for my wife and I'm thinking a night rod is the ticket. One hiccup though I thought the NIght Rods were mids controls. Did you move yours and if so could it be changed back? She 5'3" and forwards just won't work.

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Damn that's a good deal!!!! I too wish the gf would step up and get her own!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, you can move the controls back to mids if you want. I've got all the original parts. It wouldn't be much to make the changes. Let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Brad

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
Thanks Brad I am interested but I had not really planned on financing another bike as I have my boat up for sale. Yeah I know it's not a good time to sell a boat but you never know down here in the South. I will keep this in mind for sure. Do you have any other larger pics? The wife is asking for more shots!! You can e-mail them to me at [email protected] if you have any.

Thanks;

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Hope my Road King sells soon!!!

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
I'm in a race with ya to sell my boat. This really is a great buy for whoever get it.

·
Registered
450 Posts
:soapbox: Aint that a bitch .I have have my D for over a year and still owe more than 10,500:banghead: Sweet ride it will be one hell of a deal for some one.Good luck

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Wish you were in Montana, the wife wants it but it's a long way to Texas from the great white north. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts