Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any dealers with left over 06 night rods. Preferably the red and black model. Any info would be a great help, my father in law may join the family if he can find one, he missed out on one at the long branch harley dealer someone bought it the day I called to check on it

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Cowboy has 8. Or at least that's what the website says.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Have you had a chance to talk to PattiO? She's got an 06 VRSCD for sale with 2 miles on it! Talk about a win/win proposition...

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Check with PAttiO - She just posted her 06 Nightrod in the Classifieds today and I believe it is Red and Black. This thing only has a couple of miles on it

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
I talked to my guy friend at HD in Minot and he told me about CycleTraders.com, but you have to pay $29 for two weeks. It does sound good though, and I will post it in a bit. He said they can hook you up with areas where the V-s are the most popular.

Even if I have to keep paying for a year or two consider it for sale unless I get a decent job. They are building a WalMart 30 miles from here. I will try to get something there when they start taking applications (in the office as I find it hard to stand for very long).

My bike is Brandy Wine 2006 VRSCD with a crash bar and 1 extra set of chrome foot pegs that twirl.

I'm fine and so is Mike. I can always buy another V-rod or Triumph 650. This is a glitch nothing more.

Stevie, Have you tried to sell your bike on Max's non-v-rod web site?

The worst that can happen is we are "stuck" with great bikes for awhile. I am going to leave mine in the garage because I am afraid I'll drop it until I can get well.

PattiO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts