Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad, but true. My favorite toy has to go, can't ride anymore because of a back injury. The bike is in perfect condition except for a very small scratch on the frame next to the airbox that is not visible in pictures and a scratch on the bottom of the pipes that is not visible unless you're on your stomach looking up.

Original owner, 2005 CVO, 4500 miles, Race Tuner, running topless, dyno'd at 124hp, 88# torque. Never burned out. Never any problems except dealer replaced front brake master due to slight leak. Have all original stuff, all has been stored in Ziplocs, including CVO cover (never used), owner's manual, original sales lit, gold key, etc. Dealer maintained.

Mods include: V-modded pipes, HD luggage rack and VRSC sissy bar, VRSC covers, chrome volt. reg cover, chrome brake cyl. cover, smoked turn signal lenses. Tires still good. See avatar for pic, more pics to follow, PM me for more details.

I'd rather have it go to a member of this forum, since you guys have been so great and helped me out with a bunch of stuff. I can work out the shipping with the buyer, I'm willing to trailer it within 500miles of Cleveland.

Asking $17,500. Paid $24k for the bike alone. Please pass the word. Tis a sad day that I thought would never happen. The bike will be on Ebay :sad: in a couple of days.

Hopefully after a couple of surgeries and some recoup time (and financial recovery) I can get another bike - definitely a V-Rod!!!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts