Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a recent surgery I am selling my orange 2005 VRSCB. I am the second owner. Bike has 4997 miles on it and may roll over 5k before sell. This bike has always been garaged by myself and the previous owner. Bike has chrome solid wheels, chrome levers and foot controls, chrome mirrors, chrome shift linkage, chrome slotted belt guards, chrome radiator hose cover, and chrome swingarm caps. Bike has the screaming eagle exhaust and filter along with the dealer pcm flash. I truly love this bike and hate to let it go. The bike has recently developed a small fork seal leak. I have 3 bottles of SE heavy fork oil and 2 new fork seals for the bike. Will replace fork seals for buyer before buyer takes delivery. The bike is financed. Buyer has option of taking over loan through state farm bank and paying difference to me if buyers credit qualifies, other wise buyer will make out 2 seperate payments for purchase, one to secure the title from state farm bank and the other for the difference of the purchase price. Will allow buyer to take delivery of the bike with a bill of sale upon submitting payment. Will deliver title to seller upon reciept. Bike is located in Villa RIca, GA about 35 miles west of Atlanta. Any questions please post or pm.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Beautiful bike. Gotta love the B models.

Sorry you have to sell it.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone asked me what my absolute bottom line price would be and it is 8k. Fortunately I am not in a position where I absolutely have get out from under the monthly payment. I have a little equity in this bike and am looking to make a few bucks to pay the hospital, but if I cant get at least 8k for it then I will keep it untill it's paid for and just enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You should reference KBB they keep a good eye on the market, as a private seller you should average the retail price(starting bargaining for a stealership) and trade in value. If you can man, keep it...bikes will never return what you want, you need to feel satisfied giving it a good home where it will be treated right(i did that for my last bike and sold it for 2-300 above trade in to a deserving individual)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts