·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Nice deal! Way to go guys! :plause:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm tellin ya, I don't want to talk out of school but joe3dogs garage looks like a Harley dealership. Great guy, great deal for me and it is all due to this forum.

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
v-rods

smoothrod said:
Allright Joe how many v-rods do you have now?
I now have five in the garage, would have had six but I made a mistake and sold the R, with an '08 anniversary on order. I'm trying to get number 114 to match my X,

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
josephthreedogs said:
I now have five in the garage, would have had six but I made a mistake and sold the R, with an '08 anniversary on order. I'm trying to get number 114 to match my X,
Dam your maken me look Bad:hidesbeh: !I thought I had it bad now i'm down to just 4:banghead: .Gonna have to check you out.Got any connections with DON A."The Owner of LVHD"?:kaz: If so ,ask HIM' if I can Race Tripp's OLD A or B bike' either one I DON'T CARE I'M HUNGREY:deal: !!!!

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
Got any connections with DON A."The Owner of LVHD"? If so ,ask HIM' if I can Race Tripp's OLD A or B bike' either one I DON'T CARE I'M HUNGREY !!!!
I allready asked abbout the Race Team bikes, he doesn't seem interested in any kind of offer I could make him. The did offer to sell me one of their new Destroyers at a good price, but I've gotten rid of my race trailer and all associated equipment and don't want to buy everything again. Also the wife said no more racing!!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
josephthreedogs said:
Got any connections with DON A."The Owner of LVHD"? If so ,ask HIM' if I can Race Tripp's OLD A or B bike' either one I DON'T CARE I'M HUNGREY !!!!
I allready asked abbout the Race Team bikes, he doesn't seem interested in any kind of offer I could make him. The did offer to sell me one of their new Destroyers at a good price, but I've gotten rid of my race trailer and all associated equipment and don't want to buy everything again. Also the wife said no more racing!!!
heck I got that stuff.Not my Big nig PSM setup,but a nice enclosed double bike hauler and a Big Red Truck!:deal: I just want to Race:heart: ......

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts