Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I hate to sell her but just dont ride the thing, and i want a Polaris RZR 4

Bike has only been ridden a couple short rides per year since new. It turns heads all over the place.

K-N Filter topless.

Hog Pro custom 240 rear rim with Brand new tire Metzler Rear pulley and rear brake custom also from HOG PRO.

Front lowerd 1 inch with new springs, Powder coated.

Rear end has progressive shocks and is lowerd.

Front rim is from a buell with the floating rotor.

All brake and clutch lines are braided SS.

Bub Jug Hugger exhaust.

Custom Fuel programmer

Tail light is a V mod led.

No keys needed Guard Dawg fob for bike.

All kinds of chrome and black powder coating.

It is a "10" solid bike

Promise you would not be unhappy with this bike, always in heated garage and amsoil used.

Call me and I can send any Picture of the bike you want 810-397-2401

Well I guess its 11500.00 now

Attachments

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Hey Aaron - sorry to see ya selling the ride.. Its a beauty and good luck with the sale ...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Since you asked...

What should this bike sell for guys.?:soapbox:
You didn't list the miles so it's hard to guess, but low miles Bs (and As) are pretty regularly on Craigslist in the $7-8.5k range. This is a better looking ride than most but a $5.5k-7k premium for mods that fit your own taste and maybe not someone else's...

Here's a typical one: http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/2231869929.html
And it looks pretty nice. At least in the Northeast, the price drops off fast as you get around 10k miles.

·
"we are fine"
133 Posts
Bro sorry to say but you are going to be lucky to get 10k at the most. The bike is super nice but the market is in the shitter like almost everything else. Hell my 06'se is only worth 13 to 15k at most if i am lucky. Good luck

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
nice looking bike man...let us know what it sells for.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been shopping for weeks, ended up ordering a new one today but from what I've found I would say $10k is a great offer for this bike. Personally I love it, think its well done and unique but.. When you can get a 08- vrscdx for 11k it would be very hard for me to buy one this old for 10k. There is a beautiful 06 with beautiful wheels and hogpro wide tire kit and tons of chrome on it on ebay at 9750 right now that is about to end, 11k miles one owner beautiful in my opinion. I bid up to 9500 on it but I just wouldn't pay more for an older bike. just my :2cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...45987&viewitem=&category=49997#ht_1020wt_1165

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Jump on that offer! Nothing is selling, and it is not ever going up. EVER! Me, I would keep it. It is beautiful, well done, as contemporary is a new one, and I bet, paid for! Unless you are broke, keep it! JMHO, but as soon as it is gone, you will miss it! Joe

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Jump on that offer! Nothing is selling, and it is not ever going up. EVER! Me, I would keep it. It is beautiful, well done, as contemporary is a new one, and I bet, paid for! Unless you are broke, keep it! JMHO, but as soon as it is gone, you will miss it! Joe
:them: THats a decent offer considering this economy....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Less than 2500 no cluster on bike dam harley speed o is ugly and big.
Looks like a really nice ride; if it was local I might come look.

Hope you kept the original parts and will include them; no speedo/odometer will make it harder to sell to anybody but a real bike guy. The tough thing is that you have to make it appeal to as many people as posssible.

But still a real nice looking ride.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts