Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vmodded Pipes PC III, Windshield, Windshield bag comes with bike.
Loud Fast, Clean, Metzlers. Awesome basic B model.

Looking for $14,000 - is that too much? I was offered $14,000 on a trade in, so I am thinking thats about right, but what do you guys think? I don't want to go less than $13,000 - is that unrealistic?

I'm selling for peace of mind - long story, but its a good cause for those of you that know me, this is not easy to do, but neccessary.

Please offer feedback on pricing etc. Check my gallery for pics of the bike.

·
Go IRISH!
727 Posts
Violet, I am sure you will have people saying the price is high - don't listen. I think you are right on. You can't judge someones price on model and mileage only - there is more to take into account - especially how the bike was taken care of. Don't listen to all the "Hey there is an 07 with no miles here for $10,000.

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nd2 said:
Violet, I am sure you will have people saying the price is high - don't listen. I think you are right on. You can't judge someones price on model and mileage only - there is more to take into account - especially how the bike was taken care of. Don't listen to all the "Hey there is an 07 with no miles here for $10,000.
Yeah, I saw a similiar 04 VRSCB on cycletrader for 11,000.00 - but only one, the others were all around $14,500- $17,000. I am not interested in Ebaying it for nothing. I'd like to sell it locally here. Its a good clean well taken care of bike. Just waiting to be customized. I hate to sell it - makes me want to cry, but whatever, gotta buck up and do what I gotta do.

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I think its best for right now, it there was another way for me to get the money I need I'd go that route. I can always find another bike later- maybe even a honda- I really don't care what i ride as long as I get to.

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, looking for offers- anyone looking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts