Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 VRSCA for sale. Smoky gold and black - somewhat of a rare color scheme. Chrome HD wheels, 200mm rear wheel, Chrome forks, Force shorty exhaust, PCIII, 6k miles, garage kept, never been wrecked or laid down. It's a gorgeous bike - turns lots of heads! Asking $10,000 - email [email protected] for more pics or questions.

Attachments

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
high

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I think, sorry to say, that if you got $8K, in this economy, you would be doing well.(IMHO)

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
I was looking at this one on Craigs List. Hoping you would lower the price.

Now I have to many choices to choose from. lol

·
Registered
527 Posts
Sorry to say everyone is right...I just grabbed one with under 2500 miles for $7500

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
pm me your number.

·
George
5,411 Posts
I bought my 2005 for $10K...... in 2006!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was looking at this one on Craigs List. Hoping you would lower the price.

Now I have to many choices to choose from. lol
Yea I put it on Craigslist a while ago at a pretty high price. I'd take $9K for it but that's about my bottom line. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lowered Price!! $8,900

Lowered the price - need to sell this bike. Email or PM me for more pics or questions.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
good luck with sell. Priced a tad high for an 8 year old bike though

·
It is what it is
2,632 Posts
Why not take a stand our fellow HD models hold their value because we continue to allow the market and other sources to drive down the price of the best HD ever developed in my opinion. We already don't have their support as it pertains to maintenance, on the shelf upgrades or assigned wall area, clothing and others so let's not give them the power to run this bike out of the market by effecting the resale value. Enough said!

Good luck with your sale!!!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Why not take a stand our fellow HD models hold their value because we continue to allow the market and other sources to drive down the price of the best HD ever developed in my opinion. We already don't have their support as it pertains to maintenance, on the shelf upgrades or assigned wall area, clothing and others so let's not give them the power to run this bike out of the market by effecting the resale value. Enough said!

Good luck with your sale!!!!!!
They are good looking wheels I think! You couldn't have said it better - thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts