Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum and new to Vrods also. I was given an 04 VRod free and clear by my buddy. The blinkers were removed but all wires are there My prob is that I got a LED all in one brake / turning light. It says to install their relay to replace mine. I know Vrods have that TSSM unit instead of blinker relay . So what wires do I splice into and where? Before the unit or after? Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum and new to Vrods also. I was given an 04 VRod free and clear by my buddy. The blinkers were removed but all wires are there My prob is that I got a LED all in one brake / turning light. It says to install their relay to replace mine. I know Vrods have that TSSM unit instead of blinker relay . So what wires do I splice into and where? Before the unit or after? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello, welcome to the forum. If you are adding LED’s to a VRSCA I’m pretty sure you need a load equalizer. Have a google online for them they are not too expensive, badlands makes them for most VRSC’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
VRSC est -03
2,368 Posts
Hello, welcome to the forum. If you are adding LED’s to a VRSCA I’m pretty sure you need a load equalizer. Have a google online for them they are not too expensive, badlands makes them for most VRSC’s
Not exactly.. He`ll be ok running led bulbs front OR rear. Doing leds
f & r together requires a load equalizer, running Biketronic BT801 myself, plug`n play.

Link: http://www.biketronics.com/bt801-smart-equalizer/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the info. I may just run Leds on rear for now. Any ideas why the new light would come with a blinker relay then?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts