Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Will you be there Friday @ 9:00 AM

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Bikeweek HD meet change to FRIDAY @ 9:00 !!

Since it seems a lot of members are coming in Thursday I talked to HD and the meeting time has been changed to Friday @ 9:00. I think this will allow almost all of the 5 who can't make it on Thursday to attend and it doesn't seem to effect most of the 15 who orriginally replied "yes" to Thursday.

HD also confirmed that quite a few from the V-Rod engineering team will be there as well as the 80,000 mile V-Rodder!!!!!!

I have made arrangements with the Sr. Editor of Enthusiast, the HOG magazine, for us to meet in front of the Daytona Beach Convention Center on the pavilion (an area usually set aside for displays and presentations) next to the Harley Museum @ 9:00 AM Friday, March 5th. He will be doing a writeup on V-Rodforums.com including photographs of our bikes on the pavilion. He can't commit to Willie G. being there but considering the timing and location I think it's highly likely Willie would stop by. He has already told some members of the V-Rod team about the event and will be asking all V-Rod team members to take the time to meet with us and talk about all things V-Rod. They seem genuinely excited to meet us.

Now, all we have to do is make sure we show up .

·
Registered
204 Posts
No problem Mark, I well be there or square! Fred

See ya then! Fred :dance: :dance: :laugh:
mjw930 said:
Since it seems a lot of members are coming in Thursday I talked to HD and the meeting time has been changed to Friday @ 9:00. I think this will allow almost all of the 5 who can't make it on Thursday to attend and it doesn't seem to effect most of the 15 who orriginally replied "yes" to Thursday.

HD also confirmed that quite a few from the V-Rod engineering team will be there as well as the 80,000 mile V-Rodder!!!!!!

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
I will be revving =- See y'all there!

·
2,552 Posts
Mark,

I can not thank you enough for changing from Thursday to Friday. I really look forward to meeting all of the forum members that will be there.

Again THANKS
Frank

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
You da man. See you there. I saw ChopperSteve today - he may be there as well (He is bummed that his turbo bike won't be ready...)

·
AMF
423 Posts
Count me in. I completly changed my plans so that I will be there later in the week instead of earlier. I cannot miss this.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Daytona

I'll be there along with my friend and his Vrod. I'll pack my digital camera to keep the Forum informed. I'd like to talk about the turbo for the Vrod.

·
Todd
482 Posts
Count me in also :lick:. My girlfriend and I will be there Wednesday night. Just got the time off from work. I can't wait to see ya'll :hyper: in person and see some of the cool mods on the bikes.
See ya soon

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hope to be there. It will depend on whether we leave on Wednesday night or Thursday morning. If it's Thursday morning, I'll probably be asleep!

-Bry

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man, this is killin' me....I'm suposed to have an "analyst" meeting with the MOCO chairman on Friday morn...now what do I do...conflict!!!!! Is there any time, place on Thursday that folks are meeting? I'm staying with the MOCO folks at the Adam's Mark this year.....we should start describing our bikes so we can flag each other down, I'm the black and flame radical paint kit, GA licence XRODX, Supertrapp Can, Loads of Chrome, Progressive lowered suspension,and the PM wheels,...how's that, can't be too many of those paint schemes with the Supertrapp?!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I will make it and thanks for inviting me (new).

mjw930 said:

Guys, I look forward to seeing my new cyber friends and so many V-rods in one place. I will drive around and try to find where most of you have parked (in front parking lot). Most people will not be out that early (too many hang-overs).

·
Registered
373 Posts
If we can liberate a trailer we will have 3-Rods there.

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Mark,
I did a check and it seems that where I am staying is a whopping 3 miles form the convention center! I can not wait!
Mike

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
Woot! Getting close! We are leaving central Georgia Friday at sunrise.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks for setting this up Mark.
Unfortunately, I can't make it either day.
Have fun and ask lots of questions to those guys!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts