Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2003 VROD For Sale (Anniversary Edition)

Does anyone have any feedback on this bike? Like the color? Priced right? Wrong time of year to sell, etc. etc.

·
Registered
73 Posts
First advice, don't lower the price b/c of the time of year to sell. You need to be patient with it. Are the front and rear wheels chrome? Is the rear 200? Are you willing to sell the luggage rack and wheels for mine? I like the front rims. Let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes wheels are chrome, rear is 180. Thanks for your advise on the price. We aren't selling any parts on the bike, just the whole package.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
valprue said:
Does anyone have any feedback on this bike? Like the color? Priced right? Wrong time of year to sell, etc. etc.
When you customize a bike for your own taste it may or may not add value to the bike. Often if the bike is as close to stock as possible it will bring more and appeal to a larger group. If you have all the original parts I would return the bike to stock and then try to sell all the extra items seperate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have any stock parts for the bike. I am hopeful that someone will love the color as much as my brother-in-law did. Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have looked at this bike more than once. Find that I do like the color. thought you would like to know that. Did your brother -in- law also do the SERT?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sorry but I don't know what that means. He ordered the motorcycle from the Pueblo CO Harley Davidson with all the custom stuff already on there. I'm glad to hear that you like the color!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2003 VROD Anniversary Smokin' Deal - $10,000

Custom paint, custom wheels with matching roders & pulley, Screaming Eagle pipes, heated grips, detachable windshield, custom seat with sissy bar, luggage rack, 4500 miles

·
Dallas, TX
1,244 Posts
I still find it funny when someone tries to sell a V-Rod on a website that is probably visited by people who ALREADY own V-Rods, and then wonder why they don't get any bites.

Might be much more productive to try Cycle Trader, Craig's List, eBay, etc. which is more mass-market.

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
Jim J said:
I still find it funny when someone tries to sell a V-Rod on a website that is probably visited by people who ALREADY own V-Rods, and then wonder why they don't get any bites.

Might be much more productive to try Cycle Trader, Craig's List, eBay, etc. which is more mass-market.
what?........your kidding right?,, I come here every single day looking for a V-Rod,, I look at Cycle, Craig's, FleaBay, HD Trader, HogsForSale, ETC... and you know something,,, some of the nicest bikes I have ever seen are here at 1130CC and certainly the most reasonable priced bikes are here!!!,,, my biggest problem is bikes are so dam far away from where I live,,, so people please keep posting your bikes here as I'm sure there are many like me looking for a V.......... anyway, just my thoughts. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts