Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 V ROD FOR SALE
14,200 MILES WITH RECEIPTS FROM DEALER FOR THE 10,000 MILE SERVICE

YES.. I CAN SEND YOU A BUNCH OF PICTURES... NO.. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THEM HERE.

CHROME/CHROME FULL OZZY SKINS ACID ETCHED GHOST FLAMES BODY KIT. air box cover, front-rear fender, rad covers, insturment housing...Simply outrageous attention getting... you cannot drive this bike anywhere without answering question.. and that' no lie...

CHROME V ROD SOLID WHEELS, CALIPERS, SWING ARM, TRIPLE CLAMPS, FORK LOWERS, BELT GUARDS, LEVERS, PEDELS, buttons..ETC.. ETC..ETC... BEYOND SILLY...

REMOVEABLE WINDSHIELD, HARLEY CHROME TOP HARD BAGS, SUNDOWNER... ETC, ETC

VERY HAPPY TO E MAIL YOU PICTURES AND COMPLETE EQUIPTMENT LIST.. OR.. JUST OPEN THE HARLEY WISH BOOK... IT'S ON THERE

STOCK MUFFLERS AND V MODS... SE DOWNLOAD...GOLD KEY..battery tender, SERVICE MANUAL.. COVER...

THE PRICE IS $15,400.00 AND THAT IS FIRM.

I AM HAPPY TO DISCUSS THE BIKE WITH ANYONE.. BUT LETS SAVE ALL THE PAGE AFTER PAGE OF DISCUSSION.. THAT'S THE PRICE.. AND EVEN IF YOU STARTED WITH THE CHEAPEST V ROD EVER SOLD BY SOME GUY WHO JUST HAD TO GET RID OF IT TODAY.. AND TRIED TO BUILD THIS BIKE... YOU'D STILL SPEND THOUSAND MORE.. PLUS THE AGGRAVATION /EXPENSE OF INSTALLING ALL THAT STUFF.

I WILL NOT BE DROPPING THE PRICE $1000.00 EVERY 6 HOURS LIKE SO MANY OWNERS DO... I'D JUST AS SOON HAVE A GREAT PIECE OF GARAGE ART TO LOOK AT...keeping it is a non issue.. I just thought I'd throw it out there

Please feel free to contact me for pictures/option list/chat.

Much better to contact me direct than thru the forum...

everybody have a safe Holiday weekend

greg
1-586-725-3225
1-586-530-9163
[email protected]

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
Damn Greg, hate to see you selling. Maybe you should contact Dungeonworks to see if he is ready to buy his own bike! :bolt

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Makes me feel like I was robbed

I had a completely decked out 2004 V w/ a sh!t load of mods and I sold if for $11500. Good luck....looks like a great bike, or i meant that it sounds like a great bike.

Post Pic.

Go to your gallary
click upload
browse for pic in your local files
select pics to up load
name pics
choose gallary category
submit

Go into your gallary
click on your image until it contains its own address or is the main screen with no drill downs
Copy http hyperlink
click globe with link pic
paste into window popup
submit
Boom you have a pic in your ad.

Or you can host though photobucket and copy into insert image icon.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts