Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATED PRICE - $7700

I am selling my 2003 100th Anniversary V-Rod. The bike has 9563 miles on it currently.

The bike has the anniversary windshield, chrome grips and matching foot pegs, chrome controls and a sissy bar.

I have replaced the air filter, added a Power Commander 3 and added CFR exhaust to the bike to give it a nice deep sound. The bike was professionally tuned by Mancuso Harley-Davidson Central on their DynoJet it produced 109.17 Max Power and 76.19 Max Torque. The bike has been serviced by Mancuso as well.

The bike has been garage kept since the day I purchased it.

There is small chip in the paint you can see from the rear picture.

I am selling the bike because it is time to change hobbies. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks guys,

Drew

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys feel free to tell me if I'm out of line on the price. I would rather sell it to one of you if someone is interested.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Your price may be a little high, but definitely not out of line... IF you wait it out, the right person at the right time would pay that amount.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your price may be a little high, but definitely not out of line... IF you wait it out, the right person at the right time would pay that amount.
Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Stomper. I set it higher on craigslist because of some of the low ball offers I've received in the past. Seems like everyone wants to beat someone up.

Like I said if any of you guys are interested I'm sure we could workout a deal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok anyone interested in the bike for $8K. The title is free and clear and sitting in my desk.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's a good price, I know when I had my 2004 on the market in the 9k range no takers, but once it was in the low 8k range I got a bunch of inquiries, I just can't let it go for that low, will have to wait until the economy gets better....... when ever that is............

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a good price, I know when I had my 2004 on the market in the 9k range no takers, but once it was in the low 8k range I got a bunch of inquiries, I just can't let it go for that low, will have to wait until the economy gets better....... when ever that is............
Very understandable.

The only issue I have is that I already made up my mind to sell it, cleaned it all up and am not riding it. I won't give it away but it is time for it to go before I change my mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts