Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
V4GEEZER
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine runs the local repo joint. Some of his 150 customers (banks and credit unions) ask him to sell the vehicles when they come in.
Thats where this 2003 repo comes in. I took a couple pictures of it when it came in and since then it has been cleaned up and a new battery installed and it was run about 100 miles this past weekend. It has 14,000 on it.
It has a lot of stuff added including chrome wheels and all the handle bar controls, switch housings and master cylinders plus the typical stuff like HD footpegs and controls, belt covers SE hand grips and side stand.
They want me to run it on Ebay but I thought I would see if anyone here wants it.
The bank says they need $10,500 for it. The repo company can take care of all the title transfer stuff for you when you pick it up. They even will pick you up at the local airport (MBS) if you want to fly in and drive it home.
If interested you can reply here or give my buddy a call at 989-233-3881.
Don't let this thing go to Ebay.

IMG_7559.JPG

IMG_7561.JPG

IMG_7562.JPG

IMG_7563.JPG

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
$10,500 for a 5 year old bike does not seem like an amazing price to me. But what do I know. Thanks for posting it up!

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
with 14K miles.. ? that seems like a lot to me.. but hey i paid more for mine last year .. however.. it had WAY less milage

·
Premium Member
Pan American Son of VROD :-)
1,089 Posts
I suspect that the street value of this is closer to 9000.

·
V4GEEZER
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I was wrong, I never was the brightest kid on the block. I will just run it on Ebay. :ride: Thanks for the input.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
67ray said:
Repo companies are very good at accepting low ball offers - offer them $9k

well, the bank will take whatever they can get..... offer $6,500 to get the ball rolling.... they just want some money, and they don't want a motorcycle...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
If the bank only gets $6,500 . The person on the loan is responsable for for what ever is the diffrents is on the loan.

An ex-girl friend of mine had a 1995 BMW . This was several years ago. Anyways. She paid $17,000 . After a year of payments she still owed over $17,000 . Well she lost her job and the bank repoed the car. The car went to auction and brought $10,000 . Well below NADA price. She was had to pay the diffrents. The bank is not in the car/motorcycle buisness. They are in the loan buisness. They will take what the can get for resale and sue the loan person for the rest.

Good luck on the sale.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
If the bank only gets $6,500 . The person on the loan is responsable for for what ever is the diffrents is on the loan.

An ex-girl friend of mine had a 1995 BMW . This was several years ago. Anyways. She paid $17,000 . After a year of payments she still owed over $17,000 . Well she lost her job and the bank repoed the car. The car went to auction and brought $10,000 . Well below NADA price. She was had to pay the diffrents. The bank is not in the car/motorcycle buisness. They are in the loan buisness. They will take what the can get for resale and sue the loan person for the rest.

Good luck on the sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts