Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends. Parts for the 2003 v rod seem to be really hard to find. Bought this from my uncle 18 months ago...love (it)...but can’t find parts.
I need one radiator cooling fan, but if I’m replacing one, probably should replace both.
Is there anywhere other than eBay that I can find parts?
thanks!

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Hi Friends. Parts for the 2003 v rod seem to be really hard to find. Bought this from my uncle 18 months ago...love (it)...but can’t find parts.
I need one radiator cooling fan, but if I’m replacing one, probably should replace both.
thanks!
Choices are ebay or direct from Spal.
SPAL part # of VA31-A101-46A. Unless I'm corrected on this, these motors will work on both early and late models. Blades need to be removed and pressed back on for later model installs. Wire plug swap as well but I think that's about it.
Ron

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
thanks!
@eoszlak

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Rabobas, I didnt know about Spal. I’ll look that.
You also posted rc4man. I clicked the link, but didn’t see anything related to cooling fans for the v rod. Help me understand. Thanks again!

·
VRSC est -03
2,663 Posts
Choices are ebay or direct from Spal.
SPAL part # of VA31-A101-46A. Unless I'm corrected on this, these motors will work on both early and late models. Blades need to be removed and pressed back on for later model installs. Wire plug swap as well but I think that's about it.
Ron
2002-2003 = VA31-A101-46A
2004-up = VA58-A101-46A

1 - 10 of 10 Posts