Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets try this again. $7500 for the bike, willing to entertain reasonable offers.

I am selling my 2003 100th Anniversary V-Rod. The bike has 9563 miles on it currently.

The bike has the anniversary windshield, chrome grips and matching foot pegs, chrome controls and a sissy bar.

I have replaced the air filter, added a Power Commander 3 and added CFR exhaust to the bike to give it a nice deep sound. The bike was professionally tuned by Mancuso Harley-Davidson Central on their DynoJet it produced 109.17 Max Power and 76.19 Max Torque. The bike has been serviced by Mancuso as well.

The bike has been garage kept since the day I purchased it.

There is small chip in the paint you can see from the rear picture.

I am selling the bike because it is time to change hobbies. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks guys,

Drew

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never thought it would be this hard to sell this thing. TTT

Any offers out there PM me or email me.

·
Registered
503 Posts
unfortunatly it IS that hard to sell.. as everybody feels the need to give these beautful bikes away for one reason or another.

what hobby are you going into.. you might have some luck with a trade.. I get offersd all the time for boats (nice ones!!!_, hot rods, muscle cars, etc... but I am lucky to have that stuff to and don't need one.. and they are a tough sell to

good luck

at this sort of money.. might as well just keep it????? why piss yourself off

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking at some more photography equipment.

I'm young and know I will get back into it someday, but for now it is time to put my money elsewhere.

It is funny when people offer you $5K for a bike like this. Oh well I'm sure someone will get a great bike eventually. I'm in no hurry just didn't think it would be around long at this price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts