Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
123 Posts
Sorry, I moved to TN and all of the parts are sitting in storage. Building a new house. I wil dig them out
Cool dude,I live in Hayward California Just outside of Oakland, thank you for responding so quickly. 94541

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
123 Posts
Yes, you pay shipping. What’s your address and I’ll see how much it is
Thx
Is there anyway that I can give you my whole address in such a way that it is for your eyes only? Well really that's not your problem, let me think on this.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
You should be to click his user name then send a private message
oh. thank you, I wish I had known that sooner. I have texted a couple things that would have been better to have kept private.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
do you still have the sway arm
If I where to guess I would say that you have become totally engulfed with some aspect of building your home like getting the permits for your sewer line, and have not had time to deal with some fool who wants your shit, but if you still have the sway arm, you know.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
FORUM CLASSIFIED RULES
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.
Rules
I dont understand how this classified section works but on my computer this looks like a fresh posting I want the chrome swing arm but I have texted that to you several times already

41 - 58 of 58 Posts