Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can you use Venmo? I can’t get PayPal to work. $100 plus you pay shipping. Ok? Need your address
Can you use Venmo? I can’t get PayPal to work. $100 plus you pay shipping. Ok? Need your address
I don’t have Venmo, will Zelle work for you? Apple pay, PayPal.
last question, can i please get the 3 bags and windshield for $160 I’ll pay whatever shipping costs?
thanks, Rick.
Rick Hoffman
8064 Catherine Ave
Stanton, CA 90680

·
Registered
3 Posts
where is this shipping from?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don’t have Venmo, will Zelle work for you? Apple pay, PayPal.
last question, can i please get the 3 bags and windshield for $160 I’ll pay whatever shipping costs?
thanks, Rick.
Rick Hoffman
8064 Catherine Ave
Stanton, CA 90680
The windshield sold. Still wand all the bags?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Crap, I thought the windshield was mine. Well could you give me any and all information that you know about it? Model, etc.please. I would like That particular one. Sure if the 3 bags are available say $80 + shipping? Thank you

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good Morning Bra, if you wouldn’t mind please let me know what you need for the bags and if anyway possible to get the windshield from you. If not, can you give me the model number for it. I’d really appreciate the information. Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Good Morning Bra, if you wouldn’t mind please let me know what you need for the bags and if anyway possible to get the windshield from you. If not, can you give me the model number for it. I’d really appreciate the information. Thank you
I was asking 50 bucks each. The windshield has been sold unfortunately. You guys pay shipping, I do not use PayPal. I use Venmo

·
Registered
42 Posts
I signed up for Venmo, 3 days to verify account. Can you do $100 for the 3 bags + shipping to 90680 using Zelle? That I can do now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I signed up for Venmo, 3 days to verify account. Can you do $100 for the 3 bags + shipping to 90680 using Zelle? That I can do now.
Ok... it will be a few days though. I’m in the middle of packing up my house and moving out of state. I will unpack everything next week and let you know when I get them all boxed up for you. I’ll also let you know shipping

21 - 32 of 32 Posts